Thank you for supporting Adaptive Sports New England!
Your contribution in any amount is important!
- $2,500 – Covers the baseline costs for an Introduction to Paralympic Sports clinic.
- $1,500 – Gets basketball wheelchairs in the right places for a season.
- $750 – Provides coaching for a PSC Boston team at an out-of-state competition..
- $500 – Refurbishes a racing wheelchair for loan to a youth or high school athlete.
- $250 – Keeps a racing chair tuned for a year.
- $100 – Pays the base costs for an average training session.
- $50, $25, $10 – Gifts of this size will add up to 25% of all the money we collect.
You can support Adaptive Sports NE using PayPal
CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW
Or you can contribute by check:
- Adaptive Sports New England
- 89 South St, Suite 603
- Boston, MA 02111
THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO ADAPTIVE SPORTS NEW ENGLAND.
Support of Adaptive Sports New England and our programs is an efficient and effective way to improve awareness of and access to adaptive sports in New England among youth and young adults who have visual or mobility impairments. Adaptive Sports New England welcomes contributions from individuals, organizations, foundations, Donor Advised Funds, and corporations – including corporate matching gifts.
*Adaptive Sports New England is a Massachusetts nonprofit corporation recognized as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN: 46-3900833.