Thank you for supporting Adaptive Sports New England!
Your contribution in any amount is important!
- $1,000 buys a basketball wheelchair that will get used 250 days in 2018.
- $750 pays for a season of wheelchair delivery and coaching at a Boys & Girls Club
- $500 brings a Paralympian to coach/mentor next generation swimmers in November.
- $250 sponsors a swimmer for the clinic (November 17-19 @ UMass/Amherst).
- $200 covers the costs for one PSC Boston swimming or track & field practice
- $100 keeps a racing wheelchair in use for a year
- $50 gets us to a school or club to create an individualized Inclusion Solution.
- $35, $25, $10 – all help.
Or you can contribute by check:
- Adaptive Sports New England
- 89 South St, Suite 603
- Boston, MA 02111
THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO ADAPTIVE SPORTS NEW ENGLAND.
Support of Adaptive Sports New England and our programs is an efficient and effective way to improve awareness of and access to adaptive sports in New England among youth and young adults who have visual or mobility impairments. Adaptive Sports New England welcomes contributions from individuals, organizations, foundations, Donor Advised Funds, and corporations – including corporate matching gifts.
*Adaptive Sports New England is a Massachusetts nonprofit corporation recognized as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN: 46-3900833.