- Sundays beginning October 1.
- 3:00-4:30 PM
- South Shore YMCA – Quincy
- 79 Coddington Street
- Quincy, MA 02169
The Paralympic Sport Club Boston Swim Team is a competition-focused and fitness-focused program for youth and young adults who:
- Have a physical impairment or visual impairment (based on World Para Swimming)
- Can participate in group training and follow coach instructions
- Can safely and comfortably swim 50 yards without aids or assistance.
- Are committed to improving their swim strokes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Will entertain a conversation about competing in club, school, college, masters and/or Paralympic swimming competititon
- Are committed to being part of a mutually supportive, fun-loving team.
COST – $50.00 for Fall season (Oct 1-Dec 17; 12 weeks). (Pre-payment not necessary; come to your first practice with no obligation.)